Captivating yet understated, the frangipani flower, worn by the Polynesian women behind their ears to decorate their long hair, embodies the delicate, sweet scent of island life.
The ethically sourced coconut shell can be used as a bowl after use by washing out the excess wax with soap and warm water.
Frangipani Coconut Bowl Candle
- 40 hours burn time
- Premium plant-based fragrances giving an excellent quality, consistent scent throw
- Made with natural soy & rapeseed wax which is better for the environment than paraffin wax
- Double wicked using sustainable cotton
- Shells are completely natural and free from chemicals, fully biodegradable yet durable and robust enough to be used in the oven, freezer or dishwasher
- We do not use dyes and all our products are vegan friendly
- Completely recyclable and plastic free product & packaging